And Here We Are is a proudly woman-owned and operated small business. We passionately believe:
- Every person has value, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.
- Healthcare and education are universal needs.
- We value our children over guns.
- Woman should unequivocally have the right to choose what happens to their own bodies.
- Science and climate change are real.
- Church and state should be separate.
- Police should not be militarized.
- Black lives matter. Black Trans lives matter. Black Women matter.
We realize that some of these views may be deemed "political," but the stakes are too high not to speak up and speak out.
Along with bringing a smile to our customers through our products, we aim to promote social awareness through our art.
In addition, we give back to the community in the following ways:
- We regularly donate funds and design work to a variety of charities and organizations*
- We often run products with up to 100% proceeds to charity*
- We consciously choose vendors based on whether their values align with ours (bye, Uline).
- We consciously reuse packaging materials and use environmentally friendly materials when possible.
- We buy supplies and materials from USA or North America whenever possible.
- We strive to be anti-racist and anti-misogynist in both our work and our personal lives.
*Charities and organizations we've donated to in the past include: RAINN, Planned Parenthood, ACLU, Everytown for Gun Safety, Southern Poverty Law Center, Yellowhammer Fund, Color of Change, Columbus Freedom Fund, Inez Kelleher MD (D) for MS House 117, Columbus Caravan for Change, The Center for Black Equity
To shop our socially-aware products, click here.